He performed four years of service in the Italian navy, including three years at the Amerigo Vespucci school ship, maturing nautical and mechanical knowledge.
From 1993 to 2010, he worked at the Corsaro & LISCO Ferroprofili Spa Company, at the beginning as a mechanical draughtsman, then taking on the task of:
• Computer Systems Manager
• Technical Director
He has gained knowledge in the area of closures for residential, commercial and industrial building, inherent in:
• Rolling Shutters with springs
• Folding shutters for shopping center
• Sectional doors
• Folding door with or without guide on floor
• Hangar Doors
• Sliding Doors
• Extendable Gates
• Multi Function Doors
• Fire Resistant Doors
• Steel gates
• Special doors
And in the world of industrial logistics, inherent in:
• Electroidraulic ramp with radius lib
• Electroidraulic ramp with telescopic lib
• Pantograph platforms
• Loading Bay
• Dock House
• Dock Shelter
He attended external training courses related to:
• Mig / Mag welding at the FRO training center
• CAD drawing 2d and 3d specializing with AUTOCAD, IRONCAD and SOLIDWORKS software
• Office automation and Windows and Microsoft packages
• Trumpf CNC machines for laser cutting, punching and sheet bending (TOPS)
• Programming of KUKA anthropomorphic robots in welding and bending servo
• HILTI fixing systems
• Management of quality systems according to the UNI EN ISO 9001 standards
He is constantly informed on the state of the art and regulatory of the sector.
He is specialized in the design of steel, aluminum and plastic components.
He has gained experience in the “MICRO-EOLIC” sector, knowing the legislative, design and plant issues.
He collaborated with development, design and production companies of horizontal and vertical axis wind turbines.
He participated in industry exibitions and conferences, deepening the new technologies for the design and the construction of blades with composite materials.
He gained knowledge in the field of street lighting with hybrid technology (photovoltaic + eolic).
He is the owner of the following patents:
• Sferox insulated panel for sectional doors
• accessories for sectional doors
• counterframes for residential sliding doors
• counterframes for industrial sliding doors.
He is specialized in the study of production and warehouse LAY-OUT having carried out activities for the companies:
• Corsaro & Lisco Spa (facilities in Bari Mungivacca)
• COMES Srl (Molfetta factory)
• TECNOACCIAI (Modugno warehouses)
• CESIP (Modugno warehouses)
• IDT (Modugno plant)
- UNI / CT 033 / GL 12 Windows, doors, shutters and related accessories
- UNI / CT 033 / GL 13 Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates (mixed Products and processes for the building / security organization)
- UNI / CT 033 / SC 05 BIM and digital management of construction information processes